Get your free Facebook Business Page Header Video
For every person who likes, or shares my post linking to this article on facebook, an entry will be lodged, to be drawn at the 15th January.
3 lucky businesses will have the opportunity to have an animated video header made for their page.
What’s a facebook header video, and why would I want one?
Well, it’s the latest addition to the business portfolio to help pages catch peoples’ eyes and keep them on the page longer. Facebook. You can fill it with between 20 and 90 seconds of goodies to show off your business or organisation.
Video content is the fastest, most engaging content online, with short sharp video nuggets getting the most views.
Now it’s a very specific format, size and layout, so needs some specialist software to get it just right.
But, here are a few examples…
So, if you think these are eye catching, and wouldnt mind one for your page, then head back to Facebook (link here) and like the post, or share it on your timeline.
3 lucky winners will be drawn on the 15th Jan 2018.
A few rules now…
- You’ll provide the images, logos, and any words needed for the video. You must have permission to use the images or video from the copyright holder.
- We’ll provide the video header for you to load, and will send it to you via a file transfer service. Alternatively, we can load it but will need access permissions to your facebook page. It only works on facebook Pages, not personal profiles.
- Nothing obscene, defamatory, discriminatory, or against our principles of fairness will be allowed.
- We will retain copyright to the finished video, but will allow your use indefinitely.
- Our decision on winners is final, and no other alternative prize will be offered.
About the author
Owner Village Web Design
Rob has been creating websites since 2007. After leaving a career at commercial director level in high street retail and hosptality, Rob has focussed his skills on helping others reach out more via digital media. With over 500 websites so far, Village Web Design has helped organisations with websites, digital security, online advertising, CRM systems, as well as market research, benchmarking, and other business advice.
The General Data Protection Regulation is the new European law which is designed to give increased protection to individuals, especially children, covering how data which is personal to them is stored. It gives incresed powers to people to be forgotten, and to see and delete information held about them.
Let us help you grow Your business
Start the ball rolling by sending a message with a few details, and we’ll get back asap to start the ball rolling.