Are you looking for a local Graphic & Web Design Specialist? I have developed many websites for businesses in & around Banbury. Living just a few miles south, I have developed www.adderbury.org for this lovely village just south of the town. A few pubs also in this area, such as www.thebelladderbury.com are benefitting from a fresh looking site.
I focus my attention on what your business needs most, first looking at what drives sales, and loyalty, and then what we can do with a website to help meet these goals.
Most clients want to be free from ties to a designer as they have heard some terrible tales. I give my clients every piece of useful information, including all account details, passwords etc, even if I tell them not to use some of them for fear of breaking the site.
Then people tend to be looking for a hassle-free, jargon-free service, that will give them what they want in terms of design, and functions. Some common functions on a website are:
- Search Engine Optimisation – Included in the price with vwd
- Analytics to see how many visits they get – Included in the price with vwd
- Contact Forms
- Content Management System, so they can edit the content
- Links to Social Media, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Online sales, with shopping cart
- Video or slideshows
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) facilities to collect customer data, and send regular mailings to them
But, if you look at what you see on any competitor’s website, then it can be done on yours!
Just give me a call on 01869 346311, or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details