How lovely! Cherwell DC has put aside some funding to help Bicester businesses modernise their websites, and create mobile friendly websites.
£150 is available to OX26 businesses on successful application, as long as they match the funding themselves.
To celebrate this, I am offering a mobile-friendly website, with a responsive design (for mobile display) to the first 5 local businesses to gain this grant for the £300 required to get their site going (i.e. £150 funding, matched by you with £150). This will get your business off the ground on the web for a small investment. Go for it!
Here’s the link to the grant scheme application.
A few terms:
- The website will use WordPress, with a design styling to match your business, and include your logo.
- You will get a single email address with the domain suffix.
- The offer is for a new website, not upgrades.
- Unlimited pages, news pages, blog
- Social media links
- You must also pay for: Domain registration (£7-10/year), hosting (£25-£70/year), and any images required.
- You provide content for the site. We’ll provide training in editing & maximising the site.
- Offer valid until 30th June 2014
Additional features can be quoted for. See the ‘what you get’ image to the right of this page.