Kids Eat Fresh was borne out of the desire to provide better food to our children at school, using fresh ingredients, prepared on site by skilled cooks. They needed a website to inform parents, and school governing bodies of the services, as well as acting as a portal for parents to book and pay for meals.
- A Summer of Website Rescue – SOS
- Something to do while we are stuck indoors – Build your own church!
- If you don’t ask, you don’t get! New website for world class comic Tiff Stevenson
- Website Security ‘Must Haves’ for 2020
- Cotswold Childcare – One page website
- PJG Garden Designs – A Labour of love
- Wild Grace launches in Woodstock
- Video bringing property rentals to life
- Hello to the Lofty Ladies of Bloxham
- Is Print Coming Back?
- What do the new GDRP Regulations mean for your data?
- 10 SEO Myths Busted
- Get your free Facebook Business Page Header Video
- E-bookings, E-commerce, E-reservations – Enabling business at any time
- What should I ask my web developer?